Showing all 10 results
Gift for hippopotamus Lover
The hippopotamus is a massive mammal that can grow to be 15 feet in length and weigh up to 6,000 pounds. It has a large head and its mouth opens wide, revealing large teeth. This herbivore’s nostrils are positioned high on its head so it can breathe while most of its body is underwater. Hippos live in Africa near rivers and lakes, where they enjoy wallowing in mud holes or eating grasses or tubers from the ground. They tend to be nocturnal animals but sometimes spend the day sunbathing on logs along riverbanks or beaches.
Hippopotamus Christmas Ornament
The hippopotamus (Hippopotamus amphibious) is a large mammal that lives in rivers. It is third largest land mammal after the elephant and rhinoceros, but its skin is so thick that it can live in water.
The hippo is native to sub-Saharan Africa, where it spends most of its time in or near rivers.
They are herbivores that feed on grasses and aquatic plants, but they will also eat small mammals like rats if they come across them while feeding.
Handcrafted Wood Hippo Christmas Ornament
A handcrafted hippo Christmas ornament is the perfect gift for any hippopotamus lover. Made of wood, this little guy measures 6.5 inches long and comes in a gift box so you can enjoy him right away. The red ribbon on his tail gives you options for hanging him up on your tree or elsewhere around your home to show off your love of all things hippo-related!
Baby Hippopotamus Plush Stuffed Animal Toy
This cute baby hippopotamus stuffed animal is great for kids and adults alike. The plush toy is soft, cuddly and measures 11 inches long. It comes in several different colors to choose from: pink, tan, brown or green.
This hippo makes a great gift for anyone who loves animals or the zoo!
Disney Store Hippo Stuffed Animal – The Wild
A soft, huggable plush that makes a great gift for ages 3 and up. Suitable for all ages. The hippo is part of the DISNEY STORE’S “THE WILD” collection and measures 18 inches long. Made of polyester fiber yarns and poly stuffing; features embroidered details and a fun character tail that makes it easy to take around with you anywhere!
FITS & FLOPS THE HIPPO HIPPOPOTAMUS POSTER PRINT
- FITS & FLOPS THE HIPPO HIPPOPOTAMUS POSTER PRINT
- 5×7 inches
- Printed on high quality paper
- Makes a great gift for the hippo lover in your life!
Large Happy Hippopotamus Cookie/Biscuit Cutter, 5 Inch
The Large Happy Hippopotamus Cookie/Biscuit Cutter, 5 Inch is the perfect gift for any hippo lover. Made of high quality stainless steel, this cutter comes with a lifetime guarantee and is dishwasher safe. It’s 5 inches in diameter and made in the USA!
Hippopotamus Print Watercolor Painting Wall Art Home Decor
This print is a reproduction of a watercolor painting by the artist, who has been creating art since she was a child. The print is printed on archival fine art paper, which allows for fantastic color and lightfastness. The paper is hand signed and numbered by the artist, who lives in Chicago and paints in her studio there. This print has been sized at 11 x 14 inches, which makes it large enough to be displayed on a wall easily but still small enough to fit into most homes or offices without being too overwhelming. To protect your artwork from dust or damage during shipping, this item will come packaged in plastic sleeve with an acid-free mat board backing
Any one of these would make a great gift for the hippo enthusiast in your life.
If you’re shopping for a hippo enthusiast, the first thing to consider is what kind of hippo lover they are. There are many different kinds of people who enjoy hippopotamuses, and each one might have different gift-giving preferences. For example:
- The Hippo Enthusiast: If your loved one loves all things hippopotamus—and as far as we know, there’s not really anything wrong with that—then any one of these would make a great gift for them.
- The Zoo Lover: A zoo enthusiast will love pretty much anything related to zoos or zoos in general. While this person probably has their own home zoo in their backyard (or at least a small aquarium), they’ll still appreciate receiving something like these gifts!
- The Birthday Babe: This person has been eagerly awaiting this day since they were born on Febuary 2nd 1776. They have strict plans for celebrating their life-long dream by eating an entire cake while wearing nothing but birthday hats on top of every single body part imaginable until death do us part gets him/her first before finally ending up buried under thirty feet worth of diamonds off somewhere near Greenland after falling asleep while watching Titanic during its third rerun one afternoon when everyone else was out shopping for groceries…but no matter how boring it got after awhile; he wouldn’t let anyone touch them because then she couldn’t watch anymore!
Hippos are one of the most fascinating animals on earth. They are also very popular among children and adults alike. These gifts will make a great gift for any hippo lover in your life. Any of these would make a great gift for the hippo enthusiast in your life at Christmas time or any other time of year!