There are many situations with clothes that make you uncomfortable, so take advantage of 15clothes hacksbelow to make things easier.
There are many problems in life that are small but take a lot of your time, so how to fix them and make them more effective?
|Tips for choosing pants when not tried on is here.|
1. There are two ways to determine the perfect size of jeans, the first is to measure the width by going around the neck; Second, the width is equal to the length from the elbow to the hand is the pants fit.
|Do not rush to throw away the old bread.|
2. The stains on suede shoes will be blown away when you use a piece of stale bread.
|Do not fold clothes immediately after ironing.|
3. Iron the clothes and let them cool down before folding them into the closet to prevent wrinkles.
|Shower and have flat clothes to wear.|
4. Hanging clothes in the bathroom while showering, although not as effective as using an iron, but steam will naturally remove wrinkles and clothes when worn on people will be softer.
|Essential tips for clean shoes.|
5. A little glass cleaner will make your leather shoes shiny.
|Be more stylish with the bear roll.|
6. Roll up a hem instead of leaving your pants in your shoes for more style and comfort.
|It doesn’t have to cost new pants to be fashionable.|
7. What about ripped jeans? Ripped jeans break the way, right?
|A little lubrication and the zipper is ready to use again.|
8. Is your shirt zipper stuck? Use a cotton swab, vaseline or bath soap to fix it.
|Spinning is no longer a problem with this little trick.|
9. You can’t always be at home to use a crochet hook to deal with a loose sweater, instead, you can pull the fabric around the slit several times, it will get smaller, and gradually gradually disappear.
|A little ingenuity is to have a beautiful back that is not offensive.|
10. How to wear a backless dress for the party tonight when you haven’t bought a new bra yet?
|No worries when wearing the bracelet yourself.|
11. An easy way to put on a bracelet yourself is to use tape to secure it.
|With nail polish, you have a beautiful white shoe sole.|
12. Clean and freshen your rubber soles with nail polish.
|Tea bags help remove odors from shoes and other items.|
13. Your shoes will smell nice when placed in a few tea bags.
|Using the right hanger is also an art.|
14. Knitwear is often heavy, so using just a regular hanger will result in marks on the shoulders and the shirt will bleed.
|Handmade a new pair of heels for old shoes.|
15. Refresh your old shoes by giving them a new pair of heels.